Saturday, July 31, 2010

校花校草决赛

This morning i fall sleep until look like a piggy
suddenly my grandmother take up the phone give me,and said that my friend called me
when i listen the called,i just now that is it a boy calling me,kahleng boyfriend.
when i saw my phone,Lol.. many miss called and message.
she called me to go out with her. after that i wake up and prepare all my thing 

Reach there around two something,accompany her to bought ticket,unfortunately no time already. 
suddenly rroy called come,he said want to meet us,after that we walk to pavillion and hang out together.
seperate with kahleng,due of she gonna find her boyfriend,so i just walk with rroy.

I keep said i want to buy shoes,rroy accompany me to Contton on and Forever 21,etc.
but i din bought any shoes at there. suddenly rroy said his leg so pain,so we decide to buy a slipper to wear.
we went to Padini and buy it.
both of us wearing the slipper and make noise sound at the street.
"Pi pi piak piak" like that . HAHA.
everyone was looking as us.
but we look funny and happy at the moment.

We went to Snowflake taiwanese dessert secrets. I having SEA AMBER JELLY :D
nice, i like to eat .

after that we went back to Sg.wang and meet Miki and Joey
is time to start Spotlite ,but outside heavy raining
so we just can wait inside. fortunately, we meet some new friend's at there. 
He is JEFF brother. and we support the same person.
JEFF :p
wait until 8something just start competition
outside heavy raining,but we still continue to HIGH at outside
i think this is my 3rd time so high. before i went those concert also look like this.
I was very happy to meet them and nice to meet you guys !

I was saw many net friend's at there.
glad to saw them.
and Jamey Chong , she are pretty ! :D

Four of us , Joey Miki Reachel Rroy

Miki and me

Jeff brother , rroy , joey , me , and her

Support JEFF M12



Jeff brother


xiao si

One fm

M3 Andy

Me and JEFF

F15 The girl WINNER

Both of us :D

No comments:

Post a Comment