Tuesday, June 1, 2010

BAD MONTH !

The New month "JUNE" , also a BAD MONTH for me !

Afternoon goin hang out with Kahleng , Chee Ling & Kerran
We go watched movie at Pavillion,so we meet Kerran at Pavillion,after we get the ticket we go buy some thing to eat.
Today we watched "Happy Go Lucky 福星到".


Kahleng said nice,den we go watched together.
This movie is about 《福星到》,由范文芳所主演的一部新加坡戒赌喜剧.
Actually not really nice,but got abit funny :D
Finish movie we go find something to eat,but lastly we go Wong Kok restaurant have our lunch. Ishh ! Dislike those food !
After that we go hang here hang there. Nothing to do,but today target to buy some dress or shirt. Kerran keep help me to see and give me some opinion. We went to Contton On,i saw a dress that i want to bought,but too big :((
Dissappointed i cant get it !
Suddenly Yuyu said want to come pavillion find us and treat us drink "Liong Sui",den we sit at there chit-chat :)
Hang here hang there,we found VOIR shop need vacancy,they got fair on 8.06.2010 until 27.06.2010,20Days at Time Square. One day ten hours,salary LOW ! One hour RM4.50. Eat What == Stand and do until HELL just get little MONEY !

Go off from there around 8something.
Anyway thank alots,Kerran :D

Fu*king Bi*ch !
Reached home already den straigh go upstair take my tolwer and go shower,suddenly downstair keep called my name,den walk down. They said i get letter from school ! OPEN IT and see AMARAN 1 ! 11DAYS tidak hadir ! ><
Keep scold and scold ! Still said i learn bad thing this and that !
Everytime i din went to school also stay at home,i din PONTENG SEKOLAH PUN
WHAT THE HELL keep scold me !
I CANT ACCEPT WHAT YOU"LL SCOLD ME ! (CRY)
"mayb friday my parent will go find teacher"
Sometimes i really hate my parents,they din use their brain to think and talk.

Just now she told me actually today she got maked breakfast for me,but she know my friends got go along with me,she THROW it already ! ><

I want start to do my revision
I dont want be a mou yong girl
Who will accompany me go buy revision book?
I need revision NOW :((

No comments:

Post a Comment