Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tired

Today i need to wake up early in the morning,due of today need to work FULL
ishh,damn tired if alwanz do the same thing
unfortunately,i take bus alone when goin. Is ok,due of my handfree still beside me :)

Lunch Kahleng go out 1hour something with Mok,so she da bao something give me eat
I get KFC,Burger + Cheeze Wedges + Zhen G Nai Cha ! HAHA.
Thank alot for my brunch.

Around 7something many customers.
We just ruch & rush, damn hungry. but no time to eat,need to wait until 8something :((

Night time we plan go Pudu (wei sik gai) makan
i ate chao gui diao :D


I just know that Jerry mother got see our blog
so IN. HAHA

Today my mother came to find me at my working places,she give me a bottle of Dao Jiong Sui,thank mummy :P
And mummy asked me my birthday hope to get what present, i just said dont know. but my mummy know that i wan CAMERA ! LALALALA ~

No comments:

Post a Comment