Monday, June 7, 2010

Bik cik

Today very bik cik
around 1o'clock already gao dim all my thing and wait them come fetch me,cause yesterday they said 1.30pm out.
but i wait 1hours and 30minit,also no people come fetch me,very dulan !
FATHER MOTEHR SISTER BROTHER all come OUT !!
At last Cheeling fetch me go Time Square den he go off.
Reached time square already having lunch with kerran,after lunch i go cut hair :)
Finish cut hair no place to go,and getting alone hang gai,first time.. IDONTLIKEALONE
Hang here Hang there,at last go Starbucks drink Coffee Mocha,sit alone and wearing my handfree,suddenly got one my school guy come asked me can sit with me or not,cause he work at there and he having his lunch,it's ok. den i asked he got any extra laptop borrow or not,he go take for me,online awhile at there den Joey came find me.
Eat with them again,JR said wan bring us go eat Japanes food.
We went to KIKU-ZAKURA
Damn expansive,but all food he choose for us,actually those food not bad,cause 1st time try it.

Three person RM160+
Walk walk walk
Buy buy buy
Sorry,i dont like you make me like this
I'm not your who. PLEASE dont make any mistake & behave urself
I just said one time ! DONT MAKE ME LIKE THAT
I'm not a CINCAI GIRL that you think.
Apologize for saying that,i know that he are a open guy and friendly,but too OVER !
I CANT ACCEPT what you DO.
Actually you got BRING YOUR BRAIN out?
I said many time already,but at last you still keep saying that. Nothing to say,just be SILENT !!
(SILENT MOVEMENT)

No comments:

Post a Comment