Friday, June 4, 2010

Interview

Today awake at 7something
fu*k the gal ah poh ! Come in my room keep scold this scold that.
den i wake up go downstair , beh tahan , i nak sleep. (Raining day)
sleep until 9something wake again. they said 1o'clock just interview,so can late abit prepare to go there. Around 12,Chee Ling came my house fetch me den go fetch Kahleng & Mr.Leong. We reacher Ampang Tesco around 1something,after that we go Digi centre find that guy,waiting that time,there got one guy ask us this and that == still asked me izzit they is my bf. Speechless.
Finish interview and training,we discuss dont want to work that,we choose back Time Square that fair. Hungry,hungry ! We take our lunch at KFC :*)
After that we straigh go Time Square,cause Chee Ling & Mr.Leong want interview that job.
Walk and walk,find our working shoes and shirt. Finally we bought a TEE.
6o'clock go off, next round P.malam with them again ! :D
At car they keep discuss lunch time eat what and bla bla bla ~
Mr.Leong and Chee Ling damn funny,they said bring bread go makan =p

I like this watch :*)

Canon Ixus 95 IS ! Woooho,nice camera. Will i get it

Start work at Tuesday at Time Square.
10am - 10pm
I'll enjoy my work,Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment