Friday, October 22, 2010

The Perfect Wedding


Today went out with Wahzai go movie and shopping
around 2something alone go time square and meet him first
after that we decided to watch ghost movie , but don't have any ghost movie to watch
at last we walked to Pavillion and watch The Perfect Wedding
This movie not bad , some part really gam dong and so romatic

Before we watch we went to ate Snowflake :)
6something back to time square find my formal shirt and my skirt
finally i bought it , but my mummy pay money for me
thank you mummy !

Today when i went to my mum shop , suddenly she told me she help me ask what i want
after that i was so happy , cause i wait long time already , finally they will help me
but i wish will make it as fast as possible :)
waiting mum help me go ask .

8something reached home , today was so tired ! long time didn't take LRT walk here and there .
anyway nice to meet wahzai , he is a funny guy .

Tomorrow is my Graduation Day , i feel excited , i can't wait for tomorrow .
Wish i will have a Great day ! Yeah :D

1 comment: