Sunday, October 10, 2010

Are you lesbian ?

Are you lesbian ?

Curious asking , strange and ask
i'm curious why someone why will ask me this type of question ?
am i look like lesbian or why you thought i'm lesbian ?


This is the one of asking me in facebook
he suddenly sent a message at my inbox and asked me about this
i just reply back " why ? am i look like ? "
the guy just keep said he just curious want to know that

I told someone that got people asking me this question
he told me " because you don't have couple , so people will thought you are
omg , i really don't understand . no couple not mean i'm lesbian
just i'm waiting my true love , i'm not the play girl as you think

I don't mind people say i'm lesbian or what else
I just want to tell you guys " No bf/gf , not mean i cant get it in one day "

Do not look down on others .

2 comments: