Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Midvelley

This few day was insomnia , i can't sleep well
lying on bed and holding my phone online , last night until 3something just asleep
actually today need to wake up early and wait Kahleng message me , but i sleep until 12pm only wake up
she just asked me where to go and what time out , after that i going to prepare my thing and wait them

Around 3o'clock they came my house and fetch me up , after that we go fetch rroy
but we still don't know where to go , at the last rroy said go Midvelley


I'm Reachel Chongggggg , the day of me :)
Lunch time .. We went to ate Nyonya at The Garden


Rroy and me

Pipi

I'm eating Pipi order d ABC :)

Kahleng

Rroy

Pipi laugh macam siao zha bo

We are R.L.P.R :D

Shopping time !
We went to pet shop , but so smelly , ishh
around 7o'clock back , after fetch rroy back then we go yum cha :)

1 comment: