Monday, October 11, 2010

bye

Today is Monday
Today no need go school and no need wake up early in the morning

The whole day i just stay at home , don't know what to do
sitting in front my computer and search this and that
suddenly i check my hotmail , i saw one gal write this thing


Let's guess who are she . BAK CI girl .
sorry , wendy cheong , ngor mm zhong yi lei :(


This is the first time i meet a guy at facebook
he is quite friendly with me , but we are just normal friend and chit chat
suddenly he told me that he like me @@
i was blur and don't know what to answer . at last i told him the true , we be friend is better way for us . and i don't think our conversation is good .
i know he will see my blog , cause he told me before .
sorry that today what you did , i think back something , i mean scary thing .
i block all the thing . bye

1 comment: