Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I love her

What a boring day?

This few week i keep staying at home and i didn't go anywhere
everyday slept until 2o'clock only awake , nobody control me , that is good for me . I love my life .
This few week what i learn and what i study ? I didn't learn ANYTHING ! i just keep online and chatting with friends ! If i keep chatting and online , i will get good result in my SPM ? Fucking bother ! I don't know what am i thinking .

Just now i went to my neighbor house study and chit chat some future thing , i just bring my notebook to her house , but i didn't do anything . She keep ask me what i am interesting to do , but my brain just tell me I DON"T KNOW . Future is important to us , but why i'm still look like a child ? Just know how to play here and play there , didn't think about future is coming around me . But anywhere i will try to do my best , i don't want to regret what i did . start from tomorrow !

This is a short video that i took picture with my Lovely neighbor , this is the first time i took picture with her in webcam . I love her so much and much , she teach me alot of thing . Thank you very much .



Hope she will like it :)


Yes , tomorrow i got some plan , finish tuition will go out with my friend .
Friday friend birthday go Cheong K ! ;D

1 comment: