Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ngor zip sao mm dou

Today slept until 12something,suddenly heard my grandmother called me at downstair,called me answer called.
Kahleng called me,asked me want go out or not.
saw my phone many miss called and message ! Haha,too sorry that i slept until piggy like that.
Prepare my thing in one hours inside,make up :)


First we having lunch with Kerran,we went to Gasoline,ishh ! Hard to eat,i wont go there again.
After that with kahleng hang here and there,wanna buy shirt,but dont know buy what type of shirt and no see dou gam geh :((
Den meet someone at Sgwang,she belanja use drink Zhen G nai Cha,haha. thank alots.

Dinner at Sushi King
Funny ! Haha. that stupid kahleng keep let me laught till ... "put at my place >< "
Kerran and her friend come join us,after dinner we go hang out awhile.

Joey and Honey come fetch us back :P


Happy and Enjoy day !


If you want to do that,please do now !
Nothing to say with you.
Speechless ! Speechless !!

Ngor zip sao mm dou !

No comments:

Post a Comment