Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Valentine Day ♥

Happy Valentine Day to all my Dearest friends ♥

A simple day was pass,morning i get fever again,slept until elven something still haven awake
neighbour uncle come my house repair something,make me wake up already.
a whole afternoon i just play computer and slept,nothing to do and cant go out anywhere.
night time popo said want bring me go see ju mou dan (朱毛丹),after that my ah yi bring me go. Opss,really zip shao mm dou need to take out all my shirt == the first time i give a girl touch ! wont got next time i tell myself.

Monday will be cancel our small gathering,dislike dislike
early already plan and waiting the day are coming,but at last cancel it.
so monday who will accompany me :(
i need someone to accompany me..

I want to change my LOOK
I want to become more MATURE
I want to become more PRETTY
What to do that i can CHANGE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment