Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm back

I just created a new blogspot,hope everyone will like it
simple blog,simple life that i have
first,i dont know how to design my blog
due of i dont have any webside that can choose background,so just simply choose the most plan and simple background that i have now :D

Already half years i din touch my computer
fortunately,my computer repair already.
start now i will keep undates my blog and online
mwaaa.

I get fever already one week,but until now still not yet recover up
friday my grandmother bring me visit klinic,after 3days still the same
tuesday still got fever,after school i went back to klinic,doctor said if tomorrow my sick still haven recover up,need to go hospital for a check.
wednesday i went to hospital for a blood check
fortunately,i'm nothing :)

I need some rest ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment