Saturday, May 22, 2010

Enjoy :D

Yesterday went out with Joey :)
Due of i want to take salary,so we decided go cheong k and take our dinner at Sushi King.

After we prepare our thing,we take public transport to low yat,den wait my salary
suddenly i standing at there,my pc fair india friends called me,so shouted ! Haha
finally meet them again :D
they bring me go office and take my salary,after that i get a called from alcuz,i saw them i keep asked them where is my BREAD ! Haha
i miss our BREAD.

Then,me and joey go cheong k,before that we plan go Neway sing,but no time for us,so we just choose go to Sg Wang Green box.
Finish our sing,kerran them came to find us,Opss ! so many ppl are goin to take dinner with us,i just told them i dont want. Too sorry for that.
Den we go off,we back to Time Square and having dinner at Sushi king, nice ! DELICIOUS !


Cheap ! Two person just RM47+ :D
Finish our dinner we go back low yat again,meet them.
Until 8somehting we just go off.
Take public transport go pasar malam.
Happy and Enjoy day :P
I'll miss them much & much.

No comments:

Post a Comment