Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tomorrow SPM Result OUT


Are you know what is that ? I think everyone will know what is this . This few days i keep drink one day once . Nice taste .


Good for healthy but it so expansive LOL


Tonight can i sleep well ? I think i can't ! I'm nervous about tomorrow SPM result OUT ! Time pass so fast , 3month was pass . I really hope my result can pass , but i know mou ho neng geh la :( After take my result sure many people will ask how about my result or scold . what to do ? Anyway no need to worry my result bad or good , i know what to do . God bless me please !

Tomorrow after take result where to go ? I want go shopping , travel and relax ! I need someone to accompany me ..

Today i get a called from him , he told me he will open his own shop on September . I only can say he was a very successful person , Congratulation ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment