Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ride bicycle - Shah Alam


Happy Sunday to all of you ! :)
I think i will enjoy my sunday very much with Kahleng , Mr.Leong & Mok at Shah Alam ride bicycle early in the morning . Woke up at 6o'clock to prepared my thing to go for cycling at Taman Pertanian Malaysia,Shah Alam . This is the first time i went here . 7o'clcok Kahleng reached my house to pick me up . We went to Tai Zi Yun ate our breakfast first .

Finally we reached !! I'm excited . Actually my hobby is ride bicycle , when i was small , every weekend will find my neighbor ride together , but now i don't have any bicycle , so we just find some place can lend bicycle for us to ride .



Many peoples waiting to choose bicycle .



We are waiting ..



Our ticket ! RM3 per ENTRY


They look happy when they get it !!



Road ..




Guess which 1 is my leg ? Hmmmmm .. I'm wearing slipper ! because i don't have any sport shoes :(


Yeah !! We get it . Kahleng & My bicycle is RED colour . Mok & Mr.Leong is GREEN colour .



REST !! Very tired ..






PEACE ^^V











Selling drink -.-






Everywhere has Monkey around us LOL





Our tired face .. ride 2hours something ! Enjoyed !! :)

I want to go again !! Really enjoy when you riding down . And tell me who is TURTLE ? :p


Location : Taman Pertanian Malaysia Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel : +603 5510 6922 / 5510 6923
Time : 8.30am - 4.30pm ( Every Tuesday - Sunday )
Entry Fee : RM3 per ENTRY - Adults

No comments:

Post a Comment