Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Start Revision


Congratulations , ngor lam tong laa :D
I'll start revision all my subject that i get in SPM , finally i so hardworking to do that . I know that everyone is care about my study , result is for my own future and not for my parent's or friend's . If i get good result in my study , maybe my parent will feel happy and my future will getting better and better . Everything just depend on ownself . No matter how lazy am i , i still need to take sometime to do some revision , i know i'm not that clever , i can't get A , but i will try to get PASS , just hope that i can get PASS in my SPM .

- Book is not my Friend -

Dislike study , dislike reading and writing , lazy to study and do my homework , but why i can always rush to open my computer and sit in front for whole day ? That is my job ? It's NOT , Maybe it is my interest , but I did not necessarily interested in reading.

Unfortunately , i can't handle all my subject . It is too late for me to rush , am i feel regret why don't start earlier ? What to do ? Now , i just can start revision back form4 and form5 basic , and try to read more and understanding .

I have a good neighbor , she is friendly and helpful . She can help me solve my problem , everyday she will take sometime to teach me and give me some test . Thank alot's.

Getting Stress , please help me ! I need a button to press " REST " .

I try my best and get good result , i don't want to regret what i did .

1 comment: