Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Mid-autumn

Today is Mooncake Festival , i think many of you will celebrate with your own family or friend's.
But today i will celebrate with my VVIP gang , because they already plan night go Joey house and play candle . After finish my tuition i went back home and eat my dinner and change my shirt , pipi came to fetch me , then we straight go Hong Lok pasar malam , actually this is my first time went there , i wish to go there many times already , but also don't have any transport to go . This pasar malam is the most long at KL area , quite long and many thing sell . We just walk around and buy some drink to drink . After that we bought some lantern go Joey house . In the meantime , we need to cross by a brigde just reach our car , i called Rroy carry me , he so serious and said COME ! He carry me go up the brigde and run on the road , i just keep laugh and keep said DONT DONT DONT ! :DD

This is what i did , happy to play candle with them and Happy Mid-autumn :)

1 comment: