Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yes , you Do


Yes , today is the first month :)
I still remember that day we start , how about you ?

Sent a message out that i remind you , but did you saw the message i sent out to you ? I just hope that you know today is the first month . I din receive any message from you , what are you doing there ? But i just know i'm waiting here .


School life really bored for me , don't know why this two days was so tired , can fall asleep at class . Not enough sleep and energy for me . Pimples around my face ! Getting more and more , serious . Everyday i go up my bed early , but i can't fall asleep , probably insomnia .

More few day is my Trial exam , am i start my revision and prepare all my thing ? I din do any prepare ! still waiting what else ? Sigh . Wish me good luck ! =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment