Friday, May 20, 2011

Fukuharu Japanese @ Terrace


Let's guess what a special day ? I think you all can saw everyone facebook was write " 520 " at their status right ? Some of them will know what a special day and some of them will ask " What is 520 ? " .
What mean "520 " ? Actually today is May of 20 , special on that number , I Love You translate to chines is 520 . So today i want to say I Love You to my lovely family and all my dearest friend's :)
Happy 520 to Everyone of you !

Afternoon i was rush out Pavillion lunch with my sister after her class , finish lunch we just walk around and bought our shirt . In the same time , sister and me stomach damn pain , because of women pain . I feel don't have mood to shopping , so we just find some place sit down and enjoy our tea at Kim Gary .

Tonight dinner at Fukuharu Japanese @ Terrace . Such a nice place for dinner .
Do you guys visit here before ? should come and try , a nice and relax place for dinner .








Look it , quite nice right ?
Sorry for didn't take any picture , because stomach pain until no mood :(


Call or SMS: 017.209.8477 for reservations Open 7 days a week, from 10:00am to 12:00am, including public holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment