Monday, April 25, 2011

Interview


Today woke up early in the morning , due of today have interview at The Curve Starbucks .
So i need to take bus to go Time Square and meet my friend's first , but then Kahleng message said she are on the way going Time Square and my bus was pass by somewhere around her , then we meet at Maluri Bus Station .

10o'clock we reached Time Square , but we still need to wait our friend's to fetch us go The Curve .


Am i look like auntie LOL


This girl think she very pretty HAHAHAHA

After interview we went back to Sgwang shopping .
Snowflake time !! :p


I'm loving it .

Night time yum cha with my geng's !
Ah Mok , Kahleng , Mr.Leong , Ryan , Yennie , Wendy , Kidmun , Rroy and Me :)

Chit chat and keep take picture .





If i have an iPhone , i think very easy to get viruses LOL


Enjoy my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment